| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 June, 2006

First Session with Stephen Pierce Coaching Club

This is the first Internet coaching session I have signed up for and I am excited.

I suppose it's good to learn new things and experience new learning curves no matter how young/old you may be.

I used to be really turned off by computer programming stuff such as HTML but somehow, this fear was overcome when I put our NZ website together - thanks to Alex who 'forsook' the project - ha ha.

It's been rewarding knowing that we now have a website, other than our company's site which is so basic. (Oops.. where are my designer's values?)

And I know there are more to come as we advanced our learning in the world of Internet Marketing.

Alex is the hardworking one when it comes to research, reading and idea generating... I'm (being a designer) still lose my enthusiasm when there are too much reading, maybe I did too much reading during my postgraduate.

Well, it's going to be another exciting weekend ahead - I'm going back to my hometown - Singapore!

We know for certain that our internet marketing journey will be clearer after this weekend - Stuart, are you reading this?

1 comment:

kloudiia said...

Yes yes Doris. Welcome back to Singapore.

Have a fruitful learning this weekend with Stuart ya.

See you soon! :)