| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

15 July, 2006

Touch of the Master's hand

I didn't know I miss him so much.

I have almost forgotten what it's like to just focus on Him and not worry about chasing Clayton around.

I needed that time alone with Him, locking into His presence and just worshipping.

These days, this moment is hard to come by. To Clayton, church is a playground and I don't blame him. I can only thank God that he's a active growing boy.

But tonight, as I stand before Him, I find myself missing Him. Then this verse came to my mind as I just enjoy the worship...

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock, if any man hears my voice, I will come in to him and sup with him and he with me." (Rev 3:23)

Then I realised.... He misses me too.

No comments: