| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

08 August, 2006

Home again


Clayton and myself were in Singapore last weekend.

It was a tiring trip but nevertheless, it was nice to be 'home' again.

It wasn't easy to keep an active toddler in the coach for 5 hours. He wriggled many times to get out of his seat and it was challenging getting him back. At some point, he got bored stiff and started screaming - I thought it was funny.

I haven't been to my home church for very long. It was great seeing familiar faces and most of all, hearing Pastor Lim's preaching - I kinda miss it. Somehow, I don't get that sort of preaching in churches here - am I biased?

For the 1st time, I could sit in service and had someone looked after Clayton - that was a good break. Thank God for Sunday school teachers and helpers. Evangel is cool.

Then, I was sad to hear about an unpleasant news of a very close friend. Sometimes, there is just no words that can comfort and that's when I can only pray.

I had a blondish creative highlights on my hair - I looked so different. It was good for a change, at least while I'm still young. I'm still trying to get used to the new look, I'm beginning to like it tho'... this vanity was made possible by my good friends who so willingly babysitted Clayton.

I had couple of fantastic babysitters last weekend too - The Lims and my two great friends/biz partners. These 2 guys were so smart to bring Clayton to the Toy Store. They had so much fun.

Last but not least, I was so glad I visited my grandma. My heart had been so heavy before the trip and now that I saw her, I felt the peace. I felt more at ease.

Ok, it's back to some internet work and I'm all geared for a renewed vision for Ron's upcoming events in September. A renewed vision, a new mind. Yup, that's what I desperately need.

No comments: