| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 August, 2006

Bump on the head


Clayton had another 'bao' on his head today... this is the second one within a month!

I felt so sorry for the little boy... it must have been painful, looking at the swelling.

At this age, he's so adventurous and 'fast'. And it's worrying.

He's getting more agile these days and chirpy too. He's learnt some new words too - apple, egg, goat, class, 'ag-loo' (igloo). That was cute!

It's exciting hearing him speak new words... makes me feel proud!

And yes, www.strictlynutrition.com is up! My project with Stephen's coaching club. Been so busy that I can barely catch up with the coaching modules.

Our september events are coming closer... and closer... there is so much to do. And yes, we need divine blessings. It's been tough.

No comments: