| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 August, 2006

My fashion sense

I stumbled upon 2 new boutiques lately. Nice and femine stuff.

Intoxi.kate - a local label with some beautiful coordinates for all occasions

Gossips! - another 'shop lot' kinda store (a very common concept in KL recently) stocking fashionable and girly stuff from HK, India, Korea...etc. Reasonably priced and I love it!

Well, I'm not one who follows trends. I just like to dress comfortably and be 'me'. Til today, I still don't wear minis - not blessed with nice, slim legs! I don't like bohemian style and not a fan of vintage. I have a couple of vintage pieces that I think is still stylish, not overly 'vintage' looking.

Empire cuts and A-line tops and dresses are still my favourites. I don't care if they make me look preggy. I like unique and simple cuts. Nothing too dressy or complicated.

And I still love shopping and buying. I can be a shopaholic. But I'm selective. And I'm fussy with shoes.

Camper won't go wrong.

No comments: