| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 August, 2006

A little down

I'v been busy. And deep down, I've been down.

I'm not a very patient person by nature but I think I've been fairly composed these days. Sometimes, I felt 'bullied' and people just take my kindness for granted.

I've made a conscious effort to speak nicely and avoid rude remarks since Clayton came into my life. I fail at times but I bounce back each time. I'm human so I err but I learn along the way.

So it makes me sick when rudeness is observed in front of my son. I want him to be nice, not rude to anyone.

Someone said this before.... "Don't use people, use things." Yet, many times, we are used. Or we use people.

I need a hand on my shoulder. Ever felt that way? It sounds weird but no matter how strong you may be - there are moments when you just need a hand or a pat on your shoulder.

A hug from a true friend. A friendly face. A warm smile. A quiet moment. A hand squeeze. A caring gesture. A comforting word.

I think I need these...

No comments: