| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 August, 2006

What's up?

Eh.. it's been a week since I last update my blog...blame it on blogger slow connection. Blame it on a busy schedule. Blame Clayton!!

Well, it was a busy weekend in Singapore. Busy walking in Orchard road and catching up with good friends. Busy with family and getting the latest updates on Singapore shopping scene!

In Singapore:
I had coffee with owner of MEV, Sharon. It was nice catching up at Borders cafe. So thankful that Clayton was fast asleep. Having tea with a friend (uninterupted) is a luxury these days.

Met with my good old friend (Clayton's godpa), Daniel. Always nice to have someone playing with Clayton. The handmade soba at Paragon was delicious!

Took Clayton for a 'treat' a The Better Toy Store. That's one place I could leave him there and do my toy shopping! Free sampling of all the toy cars, bike..

Had dinner with the Choongs, Charm and Stephie at The Soup Restaurant. Nice, traditional food at affordable prices.

Lunch with my mum, brother's family was always nice. Clayton was an angel each time... I'm so thankful. My bro impressed me with his patience on Jonathan!

What else?

Oh... I bought another Camper... it was on sale mah... (Sh....Sh...)

Had dinner again with my good, ol' FLUV partners at the Soba restaurant again! I love dining with friends who would babysit Clayton... Lawrence adores Clayton!

It's back to KL... and work.

Been a good week with a good upsurge in sign-ups for our upcoming events.

Clayton is down with a little cold and cough - I think it's teething time again. He's still cheeky, playful and a little 'naughty' some days.

Had a ladies' outing with Tracy at Chef Loong, our favourite Dim Sum place in Bangsar. The highlight was a browse at Goss:ps.

I'm feeling sad that my good friend, Tracy is leaving for China soon. I have very few friends here and Tracy is one of them. It's nice to have a friend who can eat, shop and chat with you. Friends at the right frequency, who share the same chemistry and enjoys each other company.

Going to miss Tracy and David. Clayton too...

No comments: