| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 September, 2006

I'm really busy

3 days to go to UP Your Service! with Ron Kaufman. I'm looking forward to finish these two events this month.

I look forward to spend more quality time with Clayton. I feel bad leaving him alone with the TV and his old toys.

I look forward to check out his recognition of Mandarin characters. I just found out that he could read 'Pa Pa' (in Mandarin!).

I look forward to do finger painting with him.

I look forward to sing and dance with him.

I look forward to blog more.

I look forward to get on with my internet marketing stuff.

I look forward to plan for our Perth trip.

I look forward to meet Tracy and David in Shanghai.

I look forward to exercise more.

Yes, I look forward to all these things.

No comments: