| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 September, 2006

Finally

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God

Finally... our events for the year had ended.

In our line of work, we look forward to few specific moments:
The day we start our event marketing of the year
The day of each seminar
The day we end ALL our events for the year

This has been a challenging year for us. It's the first time we are running 3 events and looking back, we wouldn't have made it without God's grace and provision.

It is such a relief... sigh. The months of marketing, calling, keeping track of sign ups... and we can sit back a little before planning for 2007.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with Clayton... how I miss being there for him.

Ok... I'm tired. I'll be writing more often from now on.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!