| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 September, 2006

Turning TWO!


My boy is turning TWO - ya, they say 'it's the terrible TWO' but I would like to call it 'Terrific TWO'!!

Afterall, why position it so negatively when challenges are ahead?

He's becoming more fun as the days go by - chatty, playful, bumping around, mischievous. Thankfully, he could still bring a book and sit down with me.

I'm enjoying him every single bit esp when the projects for the year had ended. He still makes mad screamed but I couldn't help but laugh at his silly moves. I'm still impressed with the new words he learns each day. He says 'bicycle' so clearly. So cute when he says a few mandarin words and he can read few too!! Thanks to Baobei...

He had some rashes on his body yesterday and I got worried... those patches looked like allergic reactions to some food. But thank God they are all gone now.

Mothers are mothers... we can't help being worried over little things like that.

He had another two bumps on his head yesterday on the stairs - ouch! Thank God he didn't roll down the stairs. That would be devastating!

Boys will always be boys...

No comments: