| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 November, 2006

I did it! Munched, munched, munched!

Well... I finally baked half dozen of chocolate chip friands (the choc chips are from imported all the way from Margaret River Choc Factory)! Every ingredient was organic except the icing sugar and chocs.

They were supposed to be 12 mini ones but I didn't have a mini muffin pan so ended up with half dozen big ones.

Anyhow, my little fan, Clayton couldn't take his eyes off those friands when I took them out of the oven.

We both started sharing the friands and in less than half hour, we finished all 5...

One left is for the big man in the house.

I thought about Perth again as I munched up those friands... wasn't that bad for a first attempt.

No comments: