| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 November, 2006

The Sunset Suites, Perth

I admire nice interiors and fine quality furnishings when I travel.

In our last trip to Perth, the apartment I liked most was The Sunset Suites (in Cottesloe and Fremantle). The owners of these self-contained apartment had looked into every detail to make the place comfortable, luxurious, relaxing and appealing.

The one in Cottesloe has a wonderful view of the ocean and is situated 50m from the beach. It was unfortunate that it was raining that evening... so there goes my sunset. At least Clayton could walk to the beach and have some fun at the playground.

The warehouse-converted apartment in fremantle is cosy, a total contrast from the exteriors!

I love the way the shower area is opened to the long bath... what a clever thought by the designer. The only 'headache' I had was to keep Clayton away from the steep steps to the bedroom which is on the mezzanine floor.

So if you are looking for nice self-contained apartments in Perth, check out The Sunset Suites.

There is even an aromatherapy oil burner (with lavender oil) to refresh the tired traveller... well, I thoroughly enjoyed that treat as I drifted off to bed that night...

No comments: