| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 December, 2006

New Zealand Nostalgia




I loaded some of our New Zealand photos on my desktop one year ago. Last night, I was looking at the photos flashing on the screen and I couldn't helped but missed this beautiful country.

Clean air, awesome views, lovely scenery, friendly people, great outdoors... such serenity and peace.

Most of all, I saw Clayton's chubby face and realised he's grown in this one year. He's talking so much these days... he can even utter 'ai yo' and 'Oh No!' when something happened. It was hard to get angry with him when he yelled out those remarks.

Having him in New Zealand with us on our first family holiday was memorable and plain enjoyable.

Looking back, it was a great decision to holiday in great New Zealand.

See you again. Kia Ora.

No comments: