A little hard to believe but I was indeed 36 yesterday.
The earliest birthday greeting came from an old friend whom I know for almost 20 years, someone who made up a chapter of my life. It was a lovely surprise.
I'm so thankful for those other 'old' buddies of mine who remembered that I turned a year older. It was nice to receive those text messages and phone calls. I don't know what life would be like without friends!
It was a little disappointing that the dream I had few nights ago didn't come true - it was just another 'real' dream (sigh!) I dreamt that Alex took me to Lixon's shop for a surprise treat! For those of you who know Lixon, you should guess what the surprise was.
It was dinner at Deli.cious. Not fancy but friendly. Clayton was well-behaved til the last bit - that was still good.
I've decided to prepare a wishlist in 2007 - no more excuses from Alex for not getting me a gift on those special occasions. I hate to cry on special days...
5 things I like to do in the next 5 years:
• Learn horse-riding in Australia
• Take up jazz singing (not in KL...)
• Have a profitable internet biz (I still like to WFH)
• Take my mum for a holiday & treat my brother's family to one
• Send Clayton for swimming lessons (he can't make the same mistake as me)
• Walk on Waikiki beach again
• Travel to Europe
That's all I can think for now.
Turning 36, I'll like to be wiser, healthier, calmer, kinder, happier and younger.