| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

07 December, 2006

A vacation made smooth...

Are you always in charge of planning for any family or group vacation? I am. And I enjoy it! Planning for a vacation can be real exciting and fun. And one of things I love most is to check out and decide on accommodation!

Since I completed our first family holiday site few months ago, I have also been an active forum contributor to some travel sites.

Contributing to the forum allows me to help others as well as offer my unbiased comments and feedback. Over the months, I also observed that most tourists/travelers tend to ask some common questions at the forum. Questions such as;
What to do and see?
Where to stay?
Reliable recommendations of rental car or campervan companies
Where to eat?
Any 'must dos'
Itinerary suggestions and help

The truth is the internet has made it so easy and convenient for us to gather all these information before we travel to any country. What most people are after are reliable information from 'real travellers'. Nobody wants to make a 'mistake' on a vacation!

I stumbled upon a cool site called ' 50 Sites You've Probably Never Heard of' that can provide ALL information for anyone planning for his next holiday. Yes, '50 sites'! I checked out a few of them, a couple of which I have been using in my itinerary planning. And you gotta to be kidding if you can't find the information you want from these 50 sites!

So don't forget to bookmark it and use it for your next vacation planning.

1 comment:

Happy Huband said...

thank you forthis wonderful blog. I too have atouch of travel itch