| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 December, 2006

Online dating - Anyone?

Eversince spending alot more time surfing, I have come across quite a few online dating sites.

Looking back, I never really enjoyed dating. Why? It sent me cold feet! Me? Cold feet? Oh Yes! My friends will laugh if they read this. But the truth is I did get nervous those days and didn't quite like thinking hard about what outfit to wear, what shoes, what to say... I was - shy!

Due to my outgoing nature, I have to 'hide' this shy side by appearing cool before my dates and pretend I'm all fine. Somehow, this 'cold feet' syndrome diminished with age and dating became more natural, fun and exciting!

Back to online dating sites, there is one with a catchy and friendly name: justsayhi.
I checked out the site (just for fun) and apparently, it is free! Besides, it has a casual, lighthearted and friendly homepage. It says, "No gimmicks, no tricks". You can meet thousands of individuals, view their profiles and have fun browsing. Well, just be selective and choose carefully and if he or she is not your type - move on. After all, it's a free online dating site. You don't have to worry about what to wear on the 'first date'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting cold feet is perfectly normal for people who are new to online dating. My advice is to be yourself and to never give up at finding true love over the internet.