| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 December, 2006

Remedy for Gout

I know of several close friends who have gout problems, one of them is my dear brother-in-law and the other, my one and only professor who supervised me during my postgraduate days.

This seems to be a 'painful' disease. I had seen both of them limping in discomforts and agony when gout hits them! I used to offer the advice of drinking apple cider vinegar mixed with honey in a glass of water. But no everyone enjoys the taste of that concoction.

As an advocate of natural and alternative medicine, I always recommend 'all natural' treatments - if possible. Long-term use of drugs, painkillers and steroids can lead to harmful side effects and lead to potential dangers.

Apparently, there is an 'all natural' remedy known as Goutinol in the market. It promises positive results with NO negative side effects. Formulated with natural ingredients, it helps to fortifies your blood while it clears the uric acid out of your body fast.

I believe this is worth a try compared to expensive and harmful drugs.

No comments: