| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 December, 2006

The birth of your home office

Do you know what is a blog carnival?

It's very much like a discussion group where anyone can share articles and information pertaining to the topic of discussion.

I'm hosting a blog carnival - The birth of your home office. The carnival will feature on WAH Women stories. Basically, the article should include sharing on how your home office began, the successes, the challenges faced, and visions.

I'm excited about this carnival... looking forward to hear wonderful stories from different ones.

2 comments:

Mumsgather said...

Hey there Doris,
Remember me? I only came to know about your blog from the PPP forum. Imagine that. Hehe. Is that your Clayton on the sidebar? He looks like such a big and healthy baby now. I am sure those early difficult latching days are long forgotten by now. :) Come visit me on my blog so we can keep in touch. Take care.

WAHM said...

Hi... of course I do.. great to hear from you. Yes, I'll visit your blog and so keep in touch... Happy holidays too!