| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

27 December, 2006

Shopping online

I'm an avid online shopper whereas most of the people I know are skeptical about that. I like the convenience and variety of what online stores offer. The only issue is usually on the shipping and delivery costs as most online stores are based in the U.S.

Shopping online does require some careful attention, especially when you are releasing your personal credit card details. I am thankful that I have never run into any fraudulent issues.

One of my favourite stores is Target. You can find a wide selection of merchandise and great deals at Target, from children's toys and books to women's apparels, to kitchen ware. One of the ways to shop and save online is to use online coupons by entering your promotion codes. This is a great way to save when you shop online.

No comments: