| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 January, 2007

Financial planning

If you live in the UK and need some financial advice on loans, you can do some research in SelectLoans.

Looking back, it took me quite long to convince my husband to get a new car 3 years ago. After many weeks of persuasion, he finally agreed on a Nissan X-trail.

Taking up a car loan is very common when it comes to purchasing a new car. We checked out few banks and compared interest rates before settling for one. As we were not that sort who like to be tied down with personal loans, we did our budgeting and calculations to ensure a higher downpayment. My husband is the better one when it comes to making loans decisions so I usally leave him to make all the necessary arrangements and negotiations with banks.

There are some people who took up secured loans due to poor credit history. A secured loan is defined as a loan with the security of your home tied to it, meaning you could lose your home if you default on your payments. Well, this is definitely something I won't agree to! I do believe that you need to be wise when it comes to such financial planning.

No comments: