| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 January, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

Whoa... I've been tagged. By the way, this is the first time I've been tagged - do I sound 'suaku'? Oh well, this tag is a long one so bear with me... and if you have been tagged by me, it's because I like you! Oh yes, thanks, sweetpea, for this one.

1. Are your parents married or divorced?
Divorced

2. Are you a vegetarian?
No, I eat almost anything except snakes, dogs and other unfamiliar things.

3. Do you believe in Heaven?
Definitely!

4. Have you ever come close to dying?
Not really... is skydiving counted? I was grasping for air.

5. What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
3 diamond studs on my left ear and one on my right, my engagement diamond ring, my wedding band and my latest B1Zero.

6. Favourite time of day?
1am... when I can finally log off my computer and go to bed.

7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes... it's crunchy.

8. Do you wear makeup?
A little. Loose powder, my eyebrow shaper and lip glaze (bronzer for social outings)

9. Ever have plastic surgery?
No.

11. What do you wear to bed?
Loose T-Shirt and shorts

12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Can't think of any except illegal U-turns and jay-walking

13. Can you roll your tongue?
Oh yes!

14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Of course!

15. What kind of sneakers?
Camper.

16.Do you believe in Abortions?
Not really except on rare cases

17. What is your Hair color?
Dark brown with streaks of ash and blue black

18. Future child’s name?
Don't know yet.

19. Do you snore?
Don't think so... even if so, I can't hear!

20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Spain, Italy, Carribean... and many more - do I have to name just one?

21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No.

22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Travel round the world and sponsor my mother and brother on their desired holidays.

23. Gold or silver?
White Gold, Rose Gold

24. Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburger

25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Salads

26. City, beach or country?
Beach.

27. What was the last thing you touched?
Vitamin E cream

28. Where did you eat last?
In a mall.

29. When’s the last time you cried?
Can't recall.

30. Do you read blogs?
Oh yes!

31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
No.

32. Ever been involved with the police?
Not really.

33. What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Aesop shampoo, no soap for me.

34. Do you talk in your sleep?
No.

35. Ocean or pool?
Ocean but I don't swim.

36. So, who has the original missing questions?
Huh?

37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
That's my secret!

38. Window seat or aisle?
Window.

39. Ever met anyone famous?
Yeah. Famous speakers, authors...

40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Yes.

41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Bite it.

42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah

43. Basketball or Football?
Basketball.

44. How long do your showers last?
5-10minutes.

45. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Automatic.

46. Cake or ice cream?
Both.

47. Are you self-conscious?
It depends

48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
Yea, not often.

49. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes.

50. Have you been in love?
Oh, many times.

51. Where do you wish you were?
Rollerblading by the swan river in Perth.

52. Are you wearing socks?
No.

53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No.

54. Can you tango?
No.

55. Last gift you received?
B One Zero - I bought it tho'.

56. Last sport you played?
Running after my son.

57. Things you spend a lot of money on?
Organic foods.

58. Where do you live?
Kuala Lumpur but hail from Singapore

59. Where were you born?
Singapore

60. Last wedding attended?
Can't remember lol

61. Spit or swallow?
Depends.

62. Favorite position?
Huh? Sleeping position? side ways.

63. Most hated food(s)?
Black black hokkien mee.

What’s your least fav.?
Oily noodles.

65. Can you sing?
Yup.

66. Last person you instant messaged?
My good friend from S'pore, Stuart Tan

67. Last place you went on holiday?
Perth, WA

68. Favourite regular drink?
Lemon in warm water.

69. Current Song?
Clayton's Bible Songs

70. Tag 3 friends:
Tracy Tan
Kat
Jeanette

No comments: