| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 January, 2007

Giving up on Creamaid

If you are a blogger writing for paid posts, you probably heard of Creamaid. I did my first post on McDonalds two months ago and I was paid a good royalty of $10. Then, I did a couple more which didn't pay $10 but still good enough for the efforts.

But lately, I have been receiving alerts on new conversations and sadly, royalty for the post is as low as $1. Well, I think it's a little pathetic to write a post or review and besides, your post is subject to approval - all these for $1.

I feel like giving up on Creamaid, really. Another thing that annoys me is you won't be informed if your post is rejected. That means, you may have posted a link for the advertiser and not get paid at the end. Unlike PayPerPost, you have no chance of resubmission.

Yes, all these trouble for $1. Anyone has a comment on this?

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

Yes I did have my fun with McD and then another post for $4, and it started dwindling after that. Being not familiar with the IT world currently they are hosting conversations like affiliates and money making. What the?! Made $20 over with Creamaid so far, but I am still hoping they may have juicier topics in the future.