| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 January, 2007

Looking back


And perhaps traveling back to some of my earliest times of adulthood, I adore romantic holidays, white sandy beaches and sweeping ocean waves. Whenever I read about Mauritius holidays in holiday magazines, I will start my day dreaming affairs. I still hope to have a second honeymoon in Mauritius someday.

Browsing through travel sites is my favourite past time and yes, I just discovered another travel site that can get me to my dream vacation - Mauritius! Dialaflight also offers flights to many destinations, including flight to Malaysia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am yet to marry or have a honeymoon as such but for some reason I don’t see it on a typical beach holiday. Id rather hire a campervan and travel across the green coast of New Zealand.

Beaches are too crowded, no?

Thanks,

Sarah.