| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 January, 2007

My confession

Here's my confession...

I love long holidays! And a little luxury with holidays is even better! The truth is my travels will never be the same again because one of my travel partners is an active and curious toddler.

Some of the parents I know would prefer to leave their kids at home when planning for a holiday. But I can't. And I wouldn't. Clayton began his first overseas trip when he was 3 months old. Apart from Singapore, where I hailed, he had travelled to New Zealand, Shanghai and Perth, Western Australia.

I never find it a chore travelling with a little one. I must admit that there is more to plan and perhaps to bring, but the fun and joy we share together as a family is beyond words and description. It is memorable and definitely worth the 'trouble'.

No comments: