| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

15 January, 2007

Healthy Coffee-Anyone?

Starbucks logoImage via Wikipedia
Drinking coffee has become more than a daily routine and habit these days. It has infact become a lifestyle in most countries. In Singapore and Malaysia, there is a Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Gloria Jean and Dome springing up in every nook and corner of town and a new mall.

I am personally sensitive to drinking straight coffee. So I resort to mochas and lattes, with usually request for decaf if I'm having one after mid day. I enjoying relaxing over a coffee and book every now and then, especially when you have great company with you.

For those of you who are health conscious like me, I heard that there is a healthy coffee available. Ganocafe healthy coffee contains a herb known as Ganoderma in English or Reshi in Japanse. In Chinese medicine, Ganoderma is the 'King of Herbs'. The herb is organically grown which means it is without chemicals and pesticides. Besides, Ganoderma contains over 165 different anti-oxidants and more than 212 health promoting ingredients.

So who says coffee is all bad for health? But for me, in all things, moderation should always be the key.

No comments: