| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

14 January, 2007

Link Love Day


I'm sending some link love today:

Amy , a fellow postie, shares stories of her everyday life and experiences in her blog. She is a pretty mom with 3 children and we both share the same favourite book of the Bible, Proverbs. I hope she's feeling better and the headache had ditched her.

This is one blog you need to check out by Colleen, another postie I just got to know. Not only is she the top earner at PayPerPost, she, plus few others are committed to walking 60 miles over the course of three days - not to mention each of them has to raise at least $2200 to support their cause. I really like the illustrative header in her blog.

In 'simple kind of life', she shares her everyday life's stories involving her family and friend. Again, I like the header. I'm still trying to figure out what fonts she used, it is so familiar. I study typography in my postgraduate so I can't help it but notice this!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

Thanks Doris! :) i am feeling somewhat better today, but I'm now swamped with housework! LOL