| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 January, 2007

I love a new cell phone

My husband just got himself a new phone. But being a simple and practical guy, he bought one with all the necessary features, as basic as it can be.

I'm a little more choosy when it comes to buying a mobile phone. I value alot of the aesthetic features such as the size, weight, colours and the design! Camera phone features is the main attraction for me. Have you seen the Motorola Z3? It comes with a simple side camera key, you can snap photos in a 2 mega-pixel resolution. That means sharper, flashier and clearer pictures at a convenience of a click.

The features can be accessed whether the phone is opened or closed. The red, slim, stylish Motorola Z3 captures my attention right away. It is simply irresistible! Also check out the Motorola KRZR K1.

No comments: