| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

31 January, 2007

My 27 month old

Clayton is now 27months old and I'm really happy that he's developing a bubbly nature and fun personality. He's an active boy. He's mischievous and loves to play the minute he opens his eyes in the morning. What thrills me most is the expanding vocabulary he has now. Though he can't pronounce some words very clearly, I can see that he's attempting hard. He can now say, 'Scareds Scareds' (scared scared), 'Hungwy' (hungry), 'Cook Noddle' (noodle), 'Mama Angooey' (angry)... so funny! I just thought of sharing some of his smiley photos:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your son is cute. I have a 3 year old daughter myself and I wrote down all her funny "first words". Priceless!

We have a mutual friend in Char, don´t we?

Samm said...

ehhh, cute son.... here Clayton.... Aunty Samm hugg-hugg

WAHM said...

Thanks Ingo and Samm...

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just saw your post as I was looking for some baby portraits. The photos of your son made me miss my three-year old junior. I wonder what he is doing at school now. You see I am working away from home and I only get to see my family twice a month.