| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 February, 2007

Another great vacation site

Malaysia Airlines is launching a page full of special fares and travel deals in the newspaper. My good friend, Tracy has booked her coming vacation to South Africa and I'm so excited for her.

As for me, I don't get to plan our family vacations til the second quarter of the year. Usually, we need to work around our seminar schedule. Hawaii, California, Japan, Hong Kong are some of the possible holiday destinations for this year. For who knows, I may consider a costa rica vacation!

I have just discovered a new holiday booking site with some of the most alluring photos. This website offers high end vacations at great rates. You can check the culture, resorts, accommodation, tours, travel information of your desired destination. Along with the detailed information, the featured photos are dramatic and captivating. It looks like I've found another great site to surf for our next family vacation.

No comments: