| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 January, 2007

What's new in soaps?

I grew up with soaps. Mandarin soaps. That's because my parents are Mandarin speaking and in school, speaking Mandarin was common in those days. As I moved into my teenage years, I mixed around with more English speaking friends and I became more aware of Soap Opera. While I was in Uni, my Australian guardians kept themselves busy with soaps in those lazy afternoons on winter cold days.

If you are a fan of soaps, here's a great site with daily in-depth updates for you! You will also read about star interviews, latest articles on the soap scenes. The site itself has a nice colour scheme - mauve pinks and warm grays. And if you can even interact, make friends or hear what others have to say in the lively message boards.

No comments: