| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

12 February, 2007

Design-related resources in London

I've lost touch with the advertising and design industry in Singapore after being away for so many years. Yet, when I need some information or resources for such help, I would consult some of my designer friends. I was just thinking about my good friend, Janet who moved to London some years back. For her, the best place to flip for information with regards to the design industry would be via the London Advertising Directory. The listings in the directory includes advertising agencies, events companies, consultancies and much more.

Janet can just search the directory for the right photographer for her products or discuss her PR activities with a professional PR company to launch her new ceramic designs. This directory would be useful for anyone seeking for design-related resources when conducting business in London.

No comments: