| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

27 February, 2007

Food Products Recalled

While I was in Singapore last week, I flipped the newspapers and was surprised to discover a food recall from the US FDA. Some of you may know that I'm an organic and natural health advocate and as such, Clayton is more or less an organic boy. I like Earth's Best baby food and Clayton has pretty much grown up with that in his infant years.

Apparently the Apple Beach Barley was recalled and there were cases of botulism for babies who consumed the food, being contaminated with Clostridium botulinum,. So if you have this product on your shelves, do return it to where you bought it or throw it out.

Another recalled product is your familiar Peter Pan Peanut Butter which is suspected to be contaminated with a food-borne disease, salmonella. So don't take chances, dispose the product to avoid any ailments.

No comments: