| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

17 February, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year

I won't have any internet access in the next 2-3 days and I'm wondering how to get by. Oh dear, am I addicted to the internet or am I addicted to blogging? I can imagine the full mailbox when I get home on Monday. I'll be missing blog-hopping and sharing my thoughts and opinions in all my blogs.

I was tempted to pack my laptop in my bag but I might not even get any connection in my hubby's hometown. Besides, it's Lunar New Year and it would be good to just spend some quality time with the family.

Here's wishing all my Chinese readers a prosperous Lunar New Year. Eat, drink and be merry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you too.

Unknown said...

I hope you have a nice weekend with your family!! :)

Franco said...

Hi Doris,

Well...wishing you and your loved ones a fantastic and happy Lunar New Year filled with lots of love, joy, health and wealth. And of course, many happy blogging day ahead.

Best wishes,

Franco