| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

13 February, 2007

Protecting your digital stuff


How do you Protect your Digital Media? By asking that, I mean your camera, your labtop, CDs, mp3 player, iPod or even cell phone. I am very careful when it comes to protecting such valuable equipment.

Being a woman and an avid shopper, I am attracted to stylish, cool, pretty, attractive, high quality cases. Recently, I bought a new MacbookPro and couldn't fit it into my old labtop bag so I'm waiting to purchase a new bag for my new machine.

I stumble upon SLAPPA which has a good and wide selection of quality cases for various types of digital media. I like the Fliptop Pro laptop case. The z-suede finish looks slick and the hard body ensures my laptop full protection from any knocks or mishaps. I am a careless person. Besides, it is fantastic for travelling too. The shoulder strap frees my hands for more convenience.

Out of curiosity, I check out SLAPPA CD cases and I am truly impressed by the clean, minimalist look. The platinum collection (in white and grey) is my favourite and the hard body Pro ensures that all Clayton's educational CDs are well protected when we travel for our next family vacation.

Don't miss the other collections for your favourite gadgets and digital equipment. Handle them with great care with SLAPPA.

No comments: