| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 March, 2007

"As for me and my blog, we will serve the LORD!"


"As for me and my blog, we will serve the LORD!"


This proclamation comes from Cass's Midlife Musings and I say 'Amen' to it.

I have known Cass for several months and she is an awesome knitter, capable mom to EIGHT children. Did you hear it right? Yes, she has EIGHT great children! How did she manage all of them? If you ever need mothering tips, you know who to ask.

Cass runs a wonderful carnival: Carnival of The Redeemed which I have passed it on to a couple of friends. And yes, I should be participating to... I haven't forgotten, Cass. I just need to fill in the right words for the post.

At the beginning of this year, Cass started DigiCass where she captures her 'life' and everything that surrounds her in a photo a day. Take a walk through her blogs and find out more about this 'very proper' lady.

This post is made in support of Geeky Speaky's Suparstar Saturday.

No comments: