| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 March, 2007

Check these cool portable hard drives out!


My husband is going to love this! He has been contemplating on buying a portable hard drive to store his e-books, digital videos and internet marketing resources but he is complaining about how boring most of hard drives look.

Not only are these Pexagon Store-It Colors range of portable hard drives convenient, sleek, handy, affordable, they come in 5 trendy colours for your pick. While I find the red one is stunning, I know my husband would prefer the black or metallic silver.

Believe it or not - the 100Gb ones only cost $99 and you can even engraved your logo and name of this cool gadget. Just when my blogging buddies are complaining that I don't feature men's stuff in my shopping blog, this one will be making its way in the wish list for men.

No comments: