| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

14 March, 2007

Everyone can be romantic now

Ask any woman if she likes to receive love letters and the answer is normally a big YES! I am one of them. Maybe I was reading too much romance novels in my teenage years or perhaps I was growing in the world of fairytale fantasies.

It is nice to receive comforting, sweet notes from someone you care about and love. Writing love letters need not be a daunting task. All you need is to be sincere, be willing to express yourself and it doesn't have to be a long winding one anyway. A short note of love goes a long way. If you don't believe it, try it.

Here is a simple example:

"You are...
loved
honored
respected
treasured
adored
cherished
longed for and...
missed.
I love you,

xxxxx"

Want more ideas, browse through more sweet notes at Romance for Everyone.

No comments: