| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

14 March, 2007

Information for work at home moms

Every morning, I wake up with thankfulness in my heart that I can work from home. Sometimes, the stresses and clutter of everyday life make me forget and I start to complain and rant about little frustrations along the way.

Having a home office is truly a blessing as I am able to watch Clayton grow. Lately, I have been exposed to a lot of information on how to make money online and work from home. The online business has opened up lots of opportunities for women who like to make money online in the comforts of their homes. Writing reviews for advertisers is getting popular now and yes, I have jumped on the bandwagon too.

If you are already working from home or plan to do that, you may like to check out Dosh Dosh. The name sounds interesting and the information in this blog is valuable for anyone who likes to explore online business opportunities and working from home. You can find topics, resources and information that relate to blogging, affiliate marketing, get-paid-to programs, advertising networks and social media monetization.

This is definitely a blog I will be visiting regularly as I am already getting alot of tips and insights from here. So, bookmark this, go through the posts and I believe you can find something that will interest you.

No comments: