| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 March, 2007

A little on home improvement

When we moved into our present house 7 years ago, we shopped for the most affordable and stylish lighting we could find. Due to budget constraints, we only changed selected home lighting fixtures in the house and left a few others in their original places.

I am tempted to make some changes to my kitchen and home lighting to give a more cosy, modern and trendy look, switching to more contemporary designs from the current long tube fluorescent wall-mounted ones. Like it or not, little things such as selecting the right lighting can improve the ambience of the house. I should discuss this with my dear husband this afternoon about this.

1 comment:

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the Ultimate Blog Party!!! Nice meeting ya.
Happy party week!

PARTY ON!!!

My first party favor give-away has begun. Come over when you get a chance.