| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

15 March, 2007

My opinion on interracial marriages


Actually, I am rather glad that most dating singles today are opened to interracial marriages and relationships. I have a few couple friends who are happily married despite racial differences and what matters most in a relationship is always love, trust and acceptance. My husband's close cousin marries a non-Chinese and you should look at the beautiful features of their children - they are so good looking!

In fact,black white dating is no longer a newsworthy topic as compared to the past. People are more open-minded as they become more affluent with proper education and cultural exposure. I am impressed by the success stories in an interracial dating site, showing happy couples in a relationship and marriage.

No comments: