| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 March, 2007

A Relaxing Saturday with Clayton


This is Clayton and myself chilling out after a long day out in the mall in KLCC. DH was attending his Qi Gong Workshop and I decided to bond with Clayton in the mall.

I had a coffee while he took his nap. It was a moment I treasured as I didn't this luxury of sipping coffee quietly these days. I missed those days when I used to pop into cafes for some solitude and time-out sessions.

We had a lovely time at the bookstore and he had a couple of fun rides on those machines too.

Dinner was at Nippon Tei and we shared the Soba Gozen again - that was 5 small bowls of soba (all different styles) in one serving. Yup - we finished all of them! Then we headed home for a chill out session... it was another nice, casual and relaxing weekend with my little boy.

No comments: