When news of the Apple iPhone was first released in the local newsapapers, it initiated waves of excitement among both Mac users and the mobile community. My husband brought me the news first thing on that morning and was I thrilled... after looking at the iPhone photo - YES! In fact, I just blogged about it in my shopping blog two years ago.
Now, AT & T's acquisition of Cingular is intended to bring a revolution to the digital wireless network community and to kick that off, the collaboration with Apple iPhone. Cingular has the largest mobile coverage in the US and offers the widest GSM/GPRS network across the nation. Launching the Apple iPhone under the name of Cingular phones spells an unparallel partnership in assuring customers the best wireless coverage and support.
Having the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier allows Cingular customers the connectivity to six continents in 190 countries. So with the latest in design and best in digital wireless network combined together - it is almost a formidable collaboration.
OK.. let's look at some feature highlights of the Apple iPhone and you may be convinced why is it causing such a hype in the digital world. With With a sleek body and a high-tech touch-screen interface, the iPhone combines its chic design with next-generation cell phone functionality. It serves as a wide-screen iPod with 4 GB of storage space for music and video, performs desktop tasks, and delivers all cell phone advanced features.
A quick peek of the Apple iPhone:
- Combine all Multimedia features: music, audiobooks, videos, TV shows, and movies
- Futuristic touchscreen auto-rotates from portrait to landscape based on how its held
- 16 million colours display
- Full HTML web experience with GPS and location based services
- 2.0 megapixel camera/camcorder
- Bluetooth wireless technology and WiFi wireless technology
- Full email and messaging experience
- Complete synchronization with your Mac or PC
- Supports most HTML web browsers