| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 March, 2007

Sunday outing with Clayton


It was another nice Sunday outing for Clayton and myself. I took him to the KLCC park and he had a real treat of picking his slides and crawling in and out tunnels. This was one of those rare opportunities that he had such a huge playground to run around. And I must say that KLCC Park has the best playground in the entire Malaysia!!

We had lunch at Dragon-I at The Curve and then on to Borders, as promised. I was quite surprised with the crowd at The Curve on the weekends it was a dead mall some months back. With all the F&B outlets opened up, there is a wide selection of food choices from local to Vietnamese to Italian to Shanghainese.

I checked out Crocs flagship store but was glad that I could resist the temptation of adding one more to my collection. I'm waiting for the new sandals to arrive!

So that was our Sunday - nice, easy, fun, relaxing and pleasant. How was yours?

No comments: