| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 March, 2007

Time for some new office furniture


We have been working from home in the last 4 years and it's about time we look into some new office and computer chairs. I have been getting aches on my shoulders with longer hours on my computer chair and somehow, my table isn't at the right height too. When we first started our home office, we weren't taking enough time to select quality furniture. But having quality and comfortable chairs are important for health too. It will ease unnecessary backaches and other back problems and allows more hours of concentration.

We also looking at more functional shelves to store our folders, event brochures and other administrative documents. And yes, we are planning to shift Clayton's toys out of the office and into his new room. It's about time.

No comments: