| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 March, 2007

What do men look for in a women?

Sometimes I wonder what do men look for when choosing their girlfriends or life partners. I asked my DH and this was his reply: Appearance, Personality... then he got stucked there. It puzzled me at times about how online dating truly works. Realistically, looks or appearance is the number one appeal when men browse through the different dating candidates, which will then determine if he will take the effort to find out more by visiting the profile page of the woman.

I have heard about Russian brides but am not aware that there is an ongoing poll on the most popular ones being chosen in the Top100. Taking a quick peek at the Russian Brides Photos, I must agree that they are attractive (not all of them, in my opinion). These women are ranked based on the number of visits at the profile page. Interesting.

No comments: