| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 March, 2007

Who is the 1st Blogger you met?

Got this tag from my matchmaking and relationship expert, Violet Lim on "Who is the 1st Blogger you met?''

Who is the first blogger you met? The first blogger I met would probably be an 18 year old girl whom I have loved since she was a baby - Evangeline is her name. It's amazing... I used to bring her shopping when she was a girl, bring her to 'kai kai' and jalan jalan and 10 years later (today), she showed me tips on blogging! She is my 'consultant' when I first entered the blogosphere :)

Who is the blogger ‘You Most Want to Meet’? Eh... seriously, I never thought about it. Simply because I'm not that sort who run after celebrities, stars or famous people... maybe, Liz Strauss, if I have to name someone. She's such a smart and knowledgeable blogger.

Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet, but somehow never got to meet’ blogger? I would say it's Lilian from 5xmom. She was there for the Bloggers Party in KL but I was too late for the registration so didn't make it there. It was through her influence that I'm into PPP.

Who are the group of bloggers that you most want to meet? Group of bloggers? Don't know of any though.. I network with individuals more than groups so... none at this moment.

Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you would like to meet right now? Lots! I would like to meet Samm, Amy, Violet, Char, Randa, Adam, Sesame, my PayPerPost blogger friends... and many others who visited my blogs and wrote to me!

Ok... let me tag: Samm, Amy and Sesame.

No comments: