| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 March, 2007

Your work-at-home resource

I started working from home since 2003 when we began our seminar business. Everyday, I wake up thanking God for this wonderful blessing and privilege to have a home business.

In the last 3 months, I have met many women who work at home and it is interesting to read about their stories and experiences. Many of them are mothers and we have become friends via the blogosphere. We exchange ideas, thoughts and stories by visiting each other's blogs and keeping in touch via comments and email.

It is good to find new resources and information on how to make a living by just working from home. If you are planning in this direction, check out this site to discover more opportunities and ideas of how you can make this dream a reality.

No comments: