| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 April, 2007

Challenging week ahead...

Just found out today that Clayton's nursery will be shut til 3 May! This is to prevent the spread of the Hand, Foot and Mouth disease as there have been 3 or more confirmed cases of the disease in the school.

I'm wondering how to get on with my work with Clayton hanging around at home for the next one week or so... we've been so used to working in the afternoons without him. With this change, stress levels may be rising... and I've got a design dateline to meet this week :(

It's definitely not easy being a WAHM... what say you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. It's tough having a kid who constantly requires your attention. But don't fret it too much. Maybe Clayton will be better behaved than you expect.

WAHM said...

ai ya sesame..I only wish he's liked what you said. DH and myself were stressed out at the end of the first day... and there is another week to go!!