| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 April, 2007

Clayton had two falls...

Clayton had two falls in the last two days - one after another.

1) He was jumping on the bed and I suspected he slipped and fell. I wasn't in the room. All I heard was a loud cry and when I ran to the room, the poor boy was faced down on the floor... he had a blue black near his eyes... I'm so heartsick.

2) I was making an important phone call and was alerted by a loud cry again. He ran into my room with blood around his mouth - I was shocked and scared! What happened!!! I had never seen so much blood on him! I asked DH what happened (he was in the room with Clayton)... he told me Clayton fell from the chair...

Clayton had a cut below his lips and he might have bit his tongue cos I fed him orange in the evening and he kept screaming.

Guess how I felt? His face is looking so bruised these few days.... sob, sob...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear...but he's okay already right? Sometimes we try but still, these things happen. My boy fell from his cot when he was about nine months old. I really freaked out big time then...

JPP Papa said...

i understand what you mom gone through. My boy who loves to run here and there.. never knew what's walking is, one day ran straight to a wall and fall backward on an instant. lucky he fall on a thick cushion. But his head got blue black thing and swollen. Man, did i panic... of coz. and of coz, mom got angry coz son was under my caring.. just one of those days. I wish i rite more about my boy. oh well, i should take one day just to post all these crazy mishaps or happiness taking care my boy.