| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

30 April, 2007

A hammock for Ray's abode



Couple of weeks ago, I had a great time catching up with my very good friend, Ray who also showed me his cool abode in a colonial house. He had a nice balcony area which I thought would be great to have a relaxing hammock. What a great place to read a book on a nice, cooling evening in a hatteras hammock.

Hatteras hammocks is one of the most popular hammocks in the world. Being a leader in the market, the classic rope hammock has become a symbol of relaxation for families, campers, individuals and holiday makers. These days, hammocks come in all sorts of colours and patterned finishes, materials, with designs that complement your interiors.

Knowing Ray, he is an advocate for quality and trendy products, which means the Hatteras Hammocks would be a perfect choice for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes you just want to lay down on a beach somewhere!